CoreMedia modules are each packed in docker containers and made executable individually. The containers are orchestrated with Kubernetes. This standardizes deployment processes, accelerates administration, system boot-up (factor 5), and saves data volume. Peak loads can be easily scaled. This solution works with all common cloud providers.
CoreMedia Deployments with Kubernetes
- Full control through Docker Images from scratch
- Short update cycles of the docker images by base images
- High compatibility through Centos7
- Optionally Oracle JDK or OpenJDK
- Kubernetes orchestration with helm charts
- Compatible with Azure AKS, Amazon EKS, Google GKE or 'on-premises' Kubernetes cluster
The installation is achieved by additional tooling.
Please reach out to our partner for support details.