Data of all content types from the CoreMedia Content Cloud and other IT systems flow together in the bitgrip Headless API. All this information is displayed in the same 'look and feel' via a React-based app, regardless of the device. This ensures a brilliant user experience, improves the work organization (independent development of frontend and backend), and enables the smart merging of individual system components.
CoreMedia Blueprint Model with REST API
- for all content types (teasers, articles, pages, pictures, videos, config files)
- for pages, placements, and visuals
- for settings and resource bundles
- easily expandable with new content types
CoreMedia frontend rethought
- Modern single page application with React JS
- React Components pattern library for reusable UI components
- Shorter development round trip with NodeJS Express Frontend
- Clearer separation of content, structure, and presentation
- Separation of system components for easy deployments and independent scaling
It is provided and installed as a CoreMedia Extension.
Please reach out to our partner for support details.